NZRaG
New Zealand Roleplaying and Gaming forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Welcome Red Operative

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ian

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 10:39 am    Post subject: Welcome Red Operative Reply with quote

Congratulations red operative your lottery numbers have come up in the computers data base, and as a result you have been given a chance to serve the computer on Saturday the 25th of august. the computer will proved pick up in the wellington region. the mission start time is 8:00pm blunt.

(thats right folks i am running a one off of paranoia i have 4 players so far for this game and am looking for one to four more players. this is a classic paranoia as run by me in the pass to great success.)

Game
Dance of the cockroaches

sum up
the computer has found that the roaches have been doing some sort of a dance and you brave red operatives have been electronically selected by the computer to decipher there code and weed out the communists.

players
up to 8

system knowledge
none it plays well if you have little or no knowledge of the system.

what you will need
no fear of chocolate
no fear of things that crawl (not that they will be anything but pictures)
humor very important
A brain
some legs and arms
a torso
forms b12, c1536 and a note from your robomom.

( if you would like to play i will be contactable on this number 021689445. all week so leave a message and i will ring you if you need a lift and to provide you with an address if you do not)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NZRaG Forum Index -> Random Play All times are GMT + 13 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: