NZRaG
New Zealand Roleplaying and Gaming forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Site 41 - Desert of Zanarkand
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NZRaG Forum Index -> Karthan - Black Moon Ascendant
View previous topic :: View next topic  
vampyre

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 8:09 pm    Post subject: 13 ACG88373 Reply with quote

"Confirm this." the Commander ordered immediately.
"It is confirmed." Lt Zarraentor replied. "We have lost subject S68723894, the last report was 7 hours ago."
This could not be. "Surely this is a fault with the tag."
"No...it should be working sir."
"If that is the case...why have we lost contact?"
vampyre

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 12:11 pm    Post subject: Day 10 Site 41 Reply with quote

Lazar approached the encampment the day bright and warm. He was greeted by the guards at outpost 2 and he climbed down to the ravine and enjoyed a morning meal at the mess kitchen. Strange...no one had yet detected Mak's disappearance...yes he was on patrol at the time.

This was the day the gnomes would arrive and there was much activity. Much more of the vessel had been excavated...its long spine stretching more than 700 metres now outside the ravine...it's black hull dull...the wings that molded against the fuselage for dimensional travel stretched out at an angle for interplanetary flight. Yes I know these things. And I know more. looking at a sheet of paper he peruses the 3 candidates for Khios. Who will I chose....yes...the one he leasts suspects.
vampyre

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 11:35 am    Post subject: Day 10 Site 41 2 Reply with quote

The surprise would last the day. The gnomes arrived on two airships and they looking at the hulk of the vessel and got immediately excited. Equipment from the college also arrived along with 12 paladins and 6 strangers...very regal in appearance and knowing of the surroundings. They are met by Kherohal and the senior most members of the college.

Lazar looked on from the escarpment. no one had inquired as to Mak. He questioned the guards at outpost two...strange...they had no knowledge of him...it was like he did not exist, whose hand was responsible for this, the Dark Sorceror or the High King?..

The gnomes prepared their encampment...all the while looking at the great black hulk of the vessel being excavated. Lazar looked at them...no they are no gnomes...they are humans in disguise and from their forms...they are not from this world.

Last edited by vampyre on Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:25 am; edited 1 time in total
vampyre

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 11:55 am    Post subject: The Dark Tower Reply with quote

The Dark Tower

The book was open. More words were being written and the reader could barely comprehend the writing.

"...small...waters run red...two...one...they know...they know...two...are one."

Concentrating the Dark Sorceror, Khios, focused the location of the words...the Elder Wilds....between Mharfaell and Wynfil...protected...backlash. He feels the arrogance of a great power. Those damned Valandor!!!!

Last edited by vampyre on Wed Apr 23, 2008 3:14 am; edited 1 time in total
vampyre

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 12:08 pm    Post subject: Eksharan Forest Reply with quote

1Guiaranor03 Eksharan Forest

"You doubt me....old friend."
Alnuathor looked up for a moment, the day splendorous and the sun, Eilienel, that is Arias beaming his light upon the world.
"Yes. There is more to this. It seems I am to be educated like a mindless child."
No." Arias replied. "Never would the gods treat the father of his race in this way. They respect and revere you for who and what you are."
"This...two from one...yes, I see...the second is tied to the Black Moon."
"Yes...your true understanding of Kharagh and his Black Moon has begun. This is important to the coming Battle of Might, my friend and your undertanding of these events that will come to pass through the eyes of the two will aid you."

Alnuathor nodded. Two from one...but there were more entering this world to become pawns to the Dark Sorcerer...his pawns...or so he thinks

Last edited by vampyre on Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:23 am; edited 1 time in total
vampyre

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:22 am    Post subject: the desert 1 Reply with quote

The Desert Awakening

the desert sun blazed blinding Lazar as he opened his eyes. His mouth was dry, breathing painful...rasping. He looked around and saw desert. Closing his eyes, he tried to remember what happened. He could not.
Opening his eyes again, he rose slowly to his feet...and realised his lazar form had passed and attired in black leather...covered and caked in sand...he was now in his true adopted form.
vampyre

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:25 am    Post subject: The desert 2 Reply with quote

The desert: Robed figure

Yes, the gnomes were humans in guise...using technology.. The image of them preparing to work on the ship flashed through his mind. Then what happened...I do not know. Climbing to the top of a dune Lazar looked around foremost for the black spire, but also for any recognizable landmark. About him was just desert, rolling sand dunes all around him. Turning back, looking to where he had awaken he saw a figure wearing a robe the colour of the desert, covering him from head to foot and bearing a staff of gnarled burned wood.

Lazar walked down the dune, the figure regarding him. “Who are you?”
“The one that saved your life.” The figure replied. “You have changed markedly, much to the surprise of the black robed one who arrived here 3 days ago.”
Khios. Lazar smiled. “I could understand his surprise.”
“To the extent he wanted to kill you. For one who plays with fate…I had to remind him that killing you on this world, would change both his and your fates.”
Lazar nodded. “You might say that is his one weakness. He must have seen my betrayal.”
“Yes, he knew on that day that you served another.”
“I have always done so. Did he leave by choice?”
“No. He came to realize that there are powers on this world too and saw reason to leave.”
“Then I will do the same.”
“That is what I wanted you to say. You have seen reason too.”
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NZRaG Forum Index -> Karthan - Black Moon Ascendant All times are GMT + 13 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: