NZRaG
New Zealand Roleplaying and Gaming forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

June events...

View previous topic :: View next topic  
gribble

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:52 pm    Post subject: June events... Reply with quote

The current crop of support kits have been extended until 10 July (a Friday unfortunately), and a new support kit (mega Xaxor and shadow Snatcher) has been added.

At the moment I'm planning to run the new support kit in mid-June, and repeat one of the 5 support kits in late June or early July. If people (and WGS) were keen for a weeknight event we could possibly repeat 2 kits - one on a Saturday as usual and one on a weeknight.

So - I'm looking for votes as to which kit people would like to see repeated, from:
Kit 1: The Great Monster Migration (mega Tharsis-5, shadow Scorcher)
Kit 2: The Nova Response (mega Nova ESR, shadow Marauder)
Kit 3: The Big Ugly (mega Ulgoth, shadow G1 Strike Fighter)
Kit 4: Ninjutsu Heart Throb (mega Zor-Magna, shadow Pteradactix)
Kit 5: A New Threat (mega Xaxor, shadow Snatch[er])
- great typo on the PP events site... Laughing

Give me your first and second preferences please.
Smile
gribble

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've scheduled the first run of Kit 5 for Sat 13 June. Note that as requested I've set it up for a later start than usual - 1pm. Means we won't be finished until approx 5pm.
Is this a better or worse time for most people?
artemis

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lets see:

Kit 4 could be good as Paul P. and myself have a Shadow Sun side and the many Terasaur players out there are likely to be keen to collect shadow Pteradactix's.

Kit 2 could also be good as there are 3 G.A.U.R.D. players that I am aware of who may like the Mega Nova and 3 martian players who may be interested in the shadow Mauraders.

Those two would probably be the best choices but Kit 1 may also be a possible choice as both Chris and Brett might like to get a Mega Tharsis. I am not sure about the shadow scorcher but I believe that the two Pauls now have Planet Eater sides.

The other two Kits I do not believe would be good choices unless we get more Lords of Cthul players all of a sudden.

Hugs

Nasia
gribble

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was leaning towards kit 4, so unless there is a strong preference otherwise, that'll probably be the one.

I was also thinking maybe kit 3. Even though it has a LoC mega, I could see GUARD players wanting multiple shadow G1s...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NZRaG Forum Index -> Monsterpocalypse All times are GMT + 13 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: