NZRaG
New Zealand Roleplaying and Gaming forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

All you can eat!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
gribble

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 4:51 pm    Post subject: All you can eat! Reply with quote

I'm thinking about running an all you can eat event. You can read the details on the monpoc website, but basically it's a day of pick-up games (not scheduled or seeded like a normal event), and you earn points for achieving various things (such as playing a game with a full force of one faction) rather than by winning games. You play as much or as little as you like during the day, and at the end trade in your points for figures. The figures you can get range from as little as 2 points for a basic figure up to 24 for a mega.
If we do schedule one, I'll probably also contribute my mega Yaseth and mega Terra Khan figures to the prize pool (probably the only way to get these 2 figures in NZ now).

Being a full day event, we'll run it on a Sunday when the store is closed. The only dates that will work are 28 June (the day after our last scheduled event) or 5 July. The preference from those who played yesterday was to go for 5 July, but I just wanted to confirm on here which date would be preferred. Please post here if you'd like the 28 June - if I don't get many replies by mid next week, I'll go ahead and schedule for 5 July.[/url]
artemis

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Definitely prefer the 5th.

Also I am sure the we can supplement whatever PP send us with the left over shadow units that we have in the store and maybe one or two of the Mega's in the box set we brought for prizes.

Hugs

Nasia
gribble

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Problem solved.

The deadline has been pushed back to Sunday 12 July, and that day works best for me so I've gone ahead and scheduled this event for then:

http://www.privateerevents.com/events/details/5913

We need our 6 pre-registrations by Monday 22 June!
Smile
gribble

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also note that more details have been added about what to expect:

The kit will contain: 4 random buildings 2 random mega forms 12 random units 8 random shadow units More figures may be added depending on pre-registration.

Presumably the more people we have sign up for the event, the more stuff we get!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NZRaG Forum Index -> Monsterpocalypse All times are GMT + 13 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: