NZRaG
New Zealand Roleplaying and Gaming forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[Wellington] Fright Night 3 - Round 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mashugenah
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:53 am    Post subject: [Wellington] Fright Night 3 - Round 2 Reply with quote

Bad Moon Rising
Mike Sands
Action/horror.
A group of hunters are on the trail of a vampire they have each faced before. Pride, honour and revenge demand satisfaction - but he's had a few weeks to build up his power in this town.

And he beat you last time.

Round 2 | Players 4 | Any | Indie

The Truth Inside
Steve Hickey
'Silent Hill', as co-directed by David Cronenberg and David Lynch
It's been days since you last slept. Days. And there's a reason for that, a reason that maybe you can't admit to yourself.

You've been awake so long that you're starting to see things out of the corner of your eyes. You've been awake so long that now those things can see you too.

2 players. 1 Nightmare. 'The Truth Inside' will be driven by the real-life problems and issues of both players; you must be willing to disclose the truth about yourself if you want to play.

Round 2 | 2 Players | M | Traditional+

The Widow's Ball
Marcus Bone
It is December 1883, and the Greenwich Village Widow's Ball is about to commence once again. As some of the town's most eligible bachelors you, of course, have a standing invite - even if spending the night with a horde of over dressed, oddly smelling, elderly ladies isn't really your thing.

But rumours abound that everything is not right at Montgomery Hall; that some of the staff have gone missing, or might have even turned up dead. Yet that can't stop Mrs Margaret Windthorpling and her Greenwich Village Women's Society Ball... nothing ever does...

Round 2 | 4 Players | M | Indie

Still To Come
Sophie Melchor
Sci fi survival horror

PrisonCorp 13-316-66. A prison planet home to the sector's toughest, meanest and cruelest. Recently the lights went out. Can you survive to find out why?

Round 2 | Players 4 | R18 | Traditional

Ten Thousand Sorrows And One
James Plunket
Horror-flavoured epic exotic fantasy.

Five Masks, chosen by the Master to watch over the Place of Ten Thousand Sorrows - the shadow of an ancient tragedy that sits at the heart of the Land of the Dead like a depthless void.

But the master has vanished, and those shades who seek to usurp his primacy have unleashed a horror they cannot comprehend. Oblivion pours forth from the void, and you are all that stands in its way.

Round 2 | 5 Players | R18 | Traditional

Disco Inferno
Grant Robinson
Construction Site Log, Yesterday:
Quote:
The old asylum is looking a lot more like a nightclub than it did a month ago, we have finished the structure and are working on the furnishings and Utilities. Good chance of finishing before deadlinenext month. It's going to look good and creepy, I hope the club-goers appreciate all this work.

Gerry in the basement is apparently having problems with the gas main, Alex still hasn't confirmed that the movers have cleared out the junk in the attic, he's probably on a long lunch.

Gus and the painters are up the fifth floor, will start on the sixth tomorrow.

Giant novelty pitchforks have still not arrived. Unreliable suppliers could still kill my early completion bonus.

The owner is apparently bringing his niece tomorrow for a site visit.
Construction Site Log, Today:
Quote:
No-one has seen Alex, I swear I'll stop his wages if he's not back for this afternoon.

Barry has broken his arm, third injury this week. The ambulance has a reserved spot out front.

Painters seem to have missed some rooms on the fourth floor.

Remember to gas-axe open the records vault unless Mr Santiago has a spare key with him.

Sent back 200 cans of fluorescent paint, obviously the supplier thinks I can't tell the difference between glow in the dark red and glow in the dark orange. I'm getting too old for this crap, I'm glad I'm retiring after this project.
Round 2 | 5 Players | M | Traditional
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Mashugenah
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Truth Inside has been withdrawn.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NZRaG Forum Index -> Upcoming Cons All times are GMT + 13 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: