NZRaG
New Zealand Roleplaying and Gaming forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Stars Are Right - Expressions of Interest [Wellington]

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dale

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:15 pm    Post subject: The Stars Are Right - Expressions of Interest [Wellington] Reply with quote

Hi

As Liam seems to have wrangled more cthulhu players than expected, I am throwing my hat into the ring to run a little of this game I love so much.

The What: Old-School Call of Cthulhu. Specifically I intend to run a series of short published adventures. Ideally your character will experience several of these as linked adventures, but you are also welcome to introduce a new character for each new scenario. I anticipate each scenario will be 1-4 sessions of gameplay.

You are also welcome to skip or bow out between adventures as you wish, I only ask that you do your best to attend every session of a given adventure that you've comitted to in the interests of plot continuity.

The first adventures will be in Lovecraft country, drawn from Miskatonic River Press' New Tales of the Miskatonic Valley. Other Arkham tales (Kingsport and Dunwich) are planned along with some retro 1990's (Cthulhu Now) scenarios.

The Where: My place in Wadestown.

The When: Fortnightly; a weeknight TBA by negotiation with a work friendly finish time. This will likely slot in as an off-week of Liam's game. Game may kick off before Christmas, but if schedules are too full, we'll get going after Kapcon.

The Fine Print: I'm pitching these games as largely character-driven, which means we'll be exploring and introducing elements from your characters life using a little collaborative method. The quid-pro-quo is that you as a player take the responsibility for ensuring that your character develops interesting and compelling relationships with the other characters that facilitate group play, and most importantly, that you find/create/invent the motivation to have your character engage with the plot elements and actively investigate.

If you're interested, feel free to post here or drop me a PM.

Dale
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NZRaG Forum Index -> Available Games All times are GMT + 13 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: