NZRaG
New Zealand Roleplaying and Gaming forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Wairarapa DnD 4/3.5E

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Loxley

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:37 am    Post subject: Wairarapa DnD 4/3.5E Reply with quote

I'm returning from the UK in mid-Feb, and would like to set up a game, or revolving games, in the Wairarapa on a weekly basis.......
Currently I'm in a Club that runs a monthly cycle with alternating games using either rule set, and whatever Campaign stream that month's GM wants to run......I'd be hoping to eventually do a similar thing if there is the interest.
Don't worry if you're rusty or returning from a long absence, I can supply rules etc.
If you know someone in the Wairarapa who used to game and doesnt anymore, give them an e-elbow to contact me!
It took me a long time to get back into DnD, and I need my regular fix now!!

cheers
anotherretrogamer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:47 pm    Post subject: Wairarapa gaming Reply with quote

hey, what part of Wairarapa are you in? are you willing to travel to game? if you are in the north a group meets in woodville, and I am just east of woodville in Ashhurst on a lifestyle block/small farm. 15min north palm nth. If you are in south Wairarapa, wellington is your best bet.
good luck Very Happy
Loxley

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm near Carterton, Wgtn may have to be it, but you never know.......I'll keep my fingers crossed.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NZRaG Forum Index -> Available Games All times are GMT + 13 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: