NZRaG
New Zealand Roleplaying and Gaming forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A big thank you

View previous topic :: View next topic  
SamW

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:14 pm    Post subject: A big thank you Reply with quote

Thank you for a well run Kapcon, I had a blast. Pat yourselves on the back as you deserve it. Very Happy

Two big thumbs up to Dale and Sophie for two awesome games. I had a lot of fun. Very Happy

Im now counting down to Kapcon 20. 364 days and counting...
tog42

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kapcon 19 is over. It was a fabulous weekend, it was very rewarding seeing so many people obviously having a great time.

Thank you to all the attendees, especially those who travelled from out of town. Everyone was friendly, helpful and patient. So many new faces, it was great meeting you all.

Thanks to all of the GMs, your hard work putting together your games really paid off. The games at Kapcon just keep getting better every year and you are the reason people keep coming back.

My special thanks to the following people;
    - Idiot for all his work on preregistrations, wrangling GM's and putting together the schedule.

- Scott for arranging the school, keeping me on task, and all your help over the weekend.

- Paul and Cat for their help with setup, during the con, and giving me the benefit of their experience from running the last two Kapcons.

- Naomi, Nasia, and Stephanie for taking a round or two on the admin desk and the others who stepped in to stop us getting swamped in between rounds.

- Luke for judging the SDC.

- The LARP organisers for putting together a spectacular event. I had a blast and it was obvious that so did everyone else. I know how much work goes into putting the LARP together and it is very much appreciated.

- Everyone who helped out with the cleanup last night, you guys are awesome!

I'm completely exhausted and yet already looking forward to the next one. Bring on Kapcon 20! Very Happy
Interested in Playing: Cortex Plus, Shadowrun, Any Supers Game

Last edited by tog42 on Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Luke
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well done, Nick + gang
sophmelc

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've written up some posts on my blog, but wanted to jump in here to say a big thanks to Jackie and Jenni for running the games I played in.

Also to the people who came along to games that I ran, thank you. You were all great to play with and it was really lovely to see your enjoyment of the stuff I'd come up with. Makes all the stress worth it. Very Happy

Blog - Mostly Geek
xyphoid

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks y'all, it was a great weekend and it was nice to be back up after missing a year. Highlights were the Ratscastle game, the LARP, and lashings of ginger beer - you people are filthy, filthy, filthy.
Anna K

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wanted to say a big thank you to the gamers of KapCon for making us Aucklanders feel so welcome! A sizeable gaggle of us flew down this year and was made to feel right at home and part of the crowd, so thank you all.

Thank you very much to the organisers of KapCon, and all their helpers, I know how much effort goes into organising an event like that and we all sincerely appreciated the efficiency and professionalism with which it was run. Thank you to all my GMs (Donna, Dale, Steph, the Larp Writers esp the Arboria GM Norm, Dale again, Dan L, and Idiot) for top notch excellent games, I had huge amounts of fun in every single one.

A personal big thanks to Jackie, Bryn and Norman for hosting us and carting us around in their cars and helping us play tourist before and after the con.

I can't wait till next year! Thank you!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NZRaG Forum Index -> Kapcon 19 (2010) All times are GMT + 13 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: