NZRaG
New Zealand Roleplaying and Gaming forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

new game; an Invitation to the City of Carnelian

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Alice Raizel

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:42 pm    Post subject: new game; an Invitation to the City of Carnelian Reply with quote

~An Invitation to the City of Carnelian~

I would like to begin Crystalnight, a fantasy RPG campaign inspired by XIX century European romantic fiction. As a DM my style focuses equally on story, role playing, intrigue, spectacle and combat, puzzles and treasure-finding. I appreciate both adventure for its own sake and serious political, spiritual, and philosophical themes. Player characters should have a chance to choose their own destinies and strive to shape and change the larger campaign world.

Literary inspirations for adventures might include Byron, Coleridge, Dumas, Hugo, Puccini, Rostand, Shelley, or Verdi. Mature and liberal-minded individuals of any level of gaming experience are greatly welcome, and I wish to maintain an environment welcoming to women gamers and people of diverse employments and affiliations.

Setting: Fantasy Renaissance. Firearms. Rapier fencing. Mages as natural philosophers. Swords and sorcery in an open society. Political alignments. Class warfare. The adventurer as bohemian.

Game System: Dungeons and Dragons, 3rd Edition (altered to suit the setting and the table’s taste)

Campaign alignment: chaotic neutral with a hint of chaotic good.

Our first adventure will be ‘Into This Labyrinth’, an original module inspired by Gaston Leroux’s Phantom of the Opera and its various adaptions.

Interested? please contact:

~ Alice Raizel ~
alice.raizel@gmail.com
027 297 8408
970 1789

I like atmosphere. Miniatures, props, handouts.
Music. Drinks and nibbles. Comfortable chairs. Bring your brain.

Laws for themselves, and not for me.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NZRaG Forum Index -> Available Games All times are GMT + 13 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: