NZRaG
New Zealand Roleplaying and Gaming forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

America: Auckland University Roleplaying Group

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Menolly

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 11:11 pm    Post subject: America: Auckland University Roleplaying Group Reply with quote

America is a Uni based gaming club, main emphasis on roleplaying. We also support card gaming, wargaming, board games and larps.

We meet regularly on a Tuesday night, usually in the Lower Common Room of the AUSA building on campus. 7pm till 10pm.

Membership is open to all. Our membership is usually 2/3 students and 1/3 non-students.

It costs $10 per year to be a member, and that membership gets you 10% discount at Vagabonds, and 5% at Urban Warfare. You also get a minimum of 2 magazines a year, called PseudoDragon. And a membership discount at both of our big annual events, BattleCry(Feb) and America's Cup(July).

For more information about the club, please check out our website at www.theamericaclub.net.nz and email us on info@theamericaclub.net.nz
Shaktar

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

okay i know this might look stupid but i usually dont have a heaps of free time at tuesday since my course ends at 20:00, and i dont want to waste time looking for the exact place..

Ive been for the first time today at Auckland Uni looking for the place so i could go straight to visit the club, and i couldnt find people that could actually confirm if the club meetings were where i think they were.

So i took a picture where i believe is the place and i hope you can confirm to me.

[Edit]: I removed the picture since is not the place so it wont confuse people

I believe that will make the life of first timers way easier anyway

Is that the place, right?

Last edited by Shaktar on Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Menolly

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nope, but very close. It's the same floor, same level... just need to find the other big set of double glass doors that leads into the lower common room (big green and blue comfy chairs in alcoves with small tables in the middle) the walls are painted with murals and stuff. If you turn up to where the photo is, just before 7pm Tuesdays and then turn around and look down the walkway you will see a huge crowd of people waiting by the doors to get in. Can't miss us. Clubspace is way too small for our Tuesday night meetings Smile

See you there,
Karen aka Menolly

P.S. Photos are a good idea, I will look into it. Because we have 2 main locations depending on the time of year.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NZRaG Forum Index -> AMERICA All times are GMT + 13 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: