NZRaG
New Zealand Roleplaying and Gaming forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Need testers for setting // Wellington

View previous topic :: View next topic  
nitenovanavium

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:27 pm    Post subject: Need testers for setting // Wellington Reply with quote

I'm in need of two players from wellington to test the setting for a roleplay i'm in the process of fine tuning and creating By the name of "Influence."

The system that is being used: is from appocalypse world with a tweak or two. As it's not too far from what i intended to make in the sense of how the game flows.

The setting itself: is in the darkening future where the Govt. through process of corruption is turning the planet into personal corperation. Although, the amount of corruption on the planet has called something greater...

The feel: is that of the the process of the megacorps rise to power ala cyberpunk, crossed with a dark yet ferocious action feel.

Intended length: 3 sessions maybe... If people like it it can go longer, who knows? But I need to know that it works. I doubt it wont and it should be fun.

Message me if you're interested, time and place are subject to whenever's best for who's playing. I have two people already and only need two more to start, although even one would help also.

Thank you very much...

- Mike
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NZRaG Forum Index -> Available Games All times are GMT + 13 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: