NZRaG
New Zealand Roleplaying and Gaming forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Player Wanted for Auckland Pathfinder Group

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Digmarx

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:03 pm    Post subject: Player Wanted for Auckland Pathfinder Group Reply with quote

My group recently lost a player and we're looking for a replacement to play Sundays. Our group runs Pathfinder/Forgotten Realms homebrew and Kingmaker. We play at players' homes in Mount Eden and Kingsland. Reply if interested and give a little info about yourself.

Zo
davethebartender

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey man, I'm Dave, a 25 yr old bar manager living and working in the cbd. Most of my roleplaying background is in D&D, 2nd ed back in the day and plenty in 3 and 3.5 and with a little bit of robotech in there as well.

As in previous posts im definately keen to find a sunday game and happy to give pathfinder a crack and fit into whatever the group needs classwise etc.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NZRaG Forum Index -> Available Games All times are GMT + 13 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: