NZRaG
New Zealand Roleplaying and Gaming forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Auckland CBD Group Starting

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Digmarx

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:59 am    Post subject: Auckland CBD Group Starting Reply with quote

I'm looking for a few players to join a new group that's starting. Game system and GM are yet to be finalized, but Pathfinder is a very likely possibility and GM duties may rotate between players.

We're going to be playing Mondays in downtown Auckland. Any RPG experience is a plus, and willingness to GM (at least some of the time) is a big plus. If you're interested, reply in this thread and we'll get in touch.

Our first session is scheduled for Labour Day (the 25th), and it will be primarily a discussion of what we want to do, followed by character creation and a bit of RP.

Zo
Hugo Rune

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would be interested in playing or GMing. I've played D&D off and on from Basic through to v3.5 normally as the DM and much prefer the roleplaying campaigns to the optimised character campaigns. I am interested in Pathfinder but not v4.
Digmarx

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PM me your email address and I'll contact you with the details. We currently have 7 players ranging from total beginner to veteran, though we probably won't be able to sustain those numbers going into November.

Zo
Digmarx

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[crosspost, delete if it violates board rules]

We're still looking for another player in the Auckland CBD Pathfinder group. We meet Mondays just off Queen St. All levels of experience welcomed. We have 7 players and are looking for an 8th.

Zo
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NZRaG Forum Index -> Available Games All times are GMT + 13 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: