NZRaG
New Zealand Roleplaying and Gaming forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Looking for 4th edition D&D game...

View previous topic :: View next topic  
BabaYaga

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 1:37 pm    Post subject: Looking for 4th edition D&D game... Reply with quote

im semi old at 42. recently got back into d&d with 4th edition.
i have been dm'ing a game for over a year now but looking to play (which i prefer over dm'ing).
so i am looking for that very rare person that prefers to dm. i am willing to buy my way into the game with drinks and snacks.
the game needs to be on either saturday or sunday as i work till 9.00pm through the week days.
i currently live on the north shore but for the right game i will travel almost anywhere in auckland.
prefer role playing groups as opposed to hack n slash.
prefer long sessions as opposed to smaller sessions (but will take what i can get).
prefer a game that runs weekly (but once again i will take what i can get)
i have a subscription to the D&D 4th ed character builder (in case this matters).
if i sound like someone you would like in your game (or you just need more snacks) them PM me NOW!!!!!!
BabaYaga

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:10 pm    Post subject: more info... Reply with quote

When I say I have been DM'ing for a year, thats with 4th ed D&D. I have actually been playing D&D in all its glorious incarnations on and off for over 20 years.
Started playing with the DragonSlayers in downtown auckland, and had a large involvement with WARP Corp (west auckland role players).
i have played many other RPGs (merp, shadowrun, paranoria to name a few).
if you have a group and have questions please PM me.

Regards
BabaYaga
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NZRaG Forum Index -> Available Games All times are GMT + 13 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: