NZRaG
New Zealand Roleplaying and Gaming forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Pathfinder - 3.75 D&D - Wgn, Tawa - No Spots Currently

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Glock-9mm
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:30 pm    Post subject: Pathfinder - 3.75 D&D - Wgn, Tawa - No Spots Currently Reply with quote

We have a spot in our Pathfinder (D&D 3.75) game available!

The current game is an adaptation of "King-maker" Scenario Set and the currently “On hold game is run by Dan and is loosely based off the Legacy of Fire Adventure path. Stuff you need to know is:

• The Game is based in Tawa
  • We play every fortnight on Sundays 10AM-5PM, the weekends may move a little to allow for my Yearly Tournament Schedule
  • Before accepted into the group we will have to have a beer/coffee with both Dan and I to make sure we don't hate each other and the 1st game or 2 will be kind of like an interview. I'm not interested in wasting peoples time if there is no meshing.
  • 18+ - If you under 18 NO exceptions will be made, you must be 18+.

General Info: The games are held on Sundays roughly every fortnight and over the year there are 2 separate Pathfinder campaigns that are being run and at the moment we hare playing “No Country for old Men. The other run by Dan L is on hold while he works on it and I run mine, His game is set at Level 12/13, his house rules are also slightly different.

The current game is roughly level 4.

Start Time: 10.00 AM (Start at 10.00 AM, not arrive at 10:15…)
Finish Time: 17.00-18.00
Location: Tawa (Depending on location a ride can be organized from the CBD or pickup from Tawa Train station)
GM's: Bryan “Baz/Zak” Clark & Dan “Where’s my Coffee” L’Estrange
Players: Stephan Tyler, Cam Roberts, Ian H & Brett (With Dan and I interweaved when not Gming)

No Kingdom for Old Men

Basic Information
Setting: The players are part of the House Wiccamore based out of Daggermark in the River Kingdoms. Wiccamore has managed to get a writ to settle a new township and the PCs are helping Wiccamore by clearing the area and doing the houses bidding, but things are not all that they seem in the forest… Not by any stretch of the imagination

Religion: Pathfinder Core
Alignment Restrictions: Any
Stats: 85 Point Buy (The Glock Version)
House Rules: Click Here)
Banned Races At Creation: None

Combat Maps: We will be using Maptools and Laptops, If you do not have one thats ok as paper works fine and you can buddy up with someone for the combats, all dice (GM/Player) are done via Maptools. You do not need to be maptool Savvy as we will bring you up to speed

If you have questions feel free to ask here or PM me.

Le Glock-9mm

Last edited by Glock-9mm on Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:38 am; edited 1 time in total
TazzyD

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Glock,

I'm interested in playing, if you'll have me. I've had experience in Playing and DM'ing D&D 3.5. I've played a few other RP games, but not pathfinder. Although I'm quite adapt and learning and getting the hang of things.

My last couple of days at work here, which means i'll have time to read up on rules and settings and such in order to get up and running as soon as possible.

Cheers
Chris
Glock-9mm
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Chris,

Well if your keen we are keen, We have a game next weekend and as the party are roughly 4th level its a good time to jump in. (The game would normally be this weekend but 2 of us have a tournament).

Dan and I are based in town if you wanted to catch up for a coffee or beer this week or next. (im not sure how busy he is though)

Fire me a PM and we will chat there Smile
Glock-9mm
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spot filled. Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NZRaG Forum Index -> Available Games All times are GMT + 13 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: