NZRaG
New Zealand Roleplaying and Gaming forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A Steampunk Wedding Reception - Needs Writers!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tetrajak

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:34 pm    Post subject: A Steampunk Wedding Reception - Needs Writers! Reply with quote

On the 19th of March next year, at Cobblestones museum in Greytown, there will be a Steampunk Wedding. At the reception of this wedding, there will be a steampunk larp. At least, there will be a LARP, if we find someone to write it for us.

This is where things get a little interesting. We (Randy and I), are getting married at the date and place mentioned (all booked already). Venue hire, catering, and transport to and from the venue will be paid for (i.e. you don't need to pay for these). This only leaves a LARP to be written for the reception. The LARP itself will be set at a Steampunk wedding reception, and the larpers will be in some way connected to the bride and groom characters (fictional father of the groom, or auntie, or college friend, etc), or to the other guest characters in some way. We figure that such a casting of characters will make interaction with the occasional non-larper at the reception (of which there will be very few) not so immersion breaking.

So what we're looking for here is expressions of interest from people who would be keen to write a approximately 40 person theatreform larp for our Steampunk wedding reception. If you'd be keen to undertake such an endeavour, leave a reply here or PM me!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NZRaG Forum Index -> LARPS All times are GMT + 13 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: