NZRaG
New Zealand Roleplaying and Gaming forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Silver Kiss of the Magical Twilight of the Full Moon
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Muggledepuggle

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:42 pm    Post subject: Year book pictures Reply with quote

Here are the yearbook pics that Alistair took:

https://picasaweb.google.com/113675527228910767471/SilverKissOfTheMagicalTwilightOfTheFullMoonLarp?authkey=Gv1sRgCOSa1Z_59qX25AE&feat=directlink

Had a great time being Alistair and Lisa. Great job Jenni!
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
sophmelc

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just to say again that I had a grand old time. Very keen to play again if it gets run Smile

Blog - Mostly Geek
Snowfire

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Such a good night - So glad that I didn't die in the end. It was a close thing though Very Happy
Giffy

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heaps of fun Smile Totally recommend NPCing in it! Actually would be quite keen to play in it as I don't know what was going on in quite a few of the storylines.
Jenni

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks everyone for coming and making the game a success!

Especially big thanks to Scott, Dale, Giffy and Margie for making my job *so* much easier.
Hanz Hanz

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Giffy wrote:
Heaps of fun Smile Totally recommend NPCing in it! Actually would be quite keen to play in it as I don't know what was going on in quite a few of the storylines.

I can POST!

Thanks for setting me up on here Anthony, and thanks to everyone who was at Silver Kiss on Saturday. I had amazing fun. Thanks guys. You were an AWESOME cheer leader Giffy and you look so graceful and elegant in every single one of the photos I've seen. You were an awesome almost cheer leader Ellen and rocked that Minnie style and thanks a thousand times over to everyone who put in effort behind the scenes, especially Jenni. Even the cake was delicious...though Chris could only eat 1cm squared until it became self harm. You guys all looked incredible in your costumes. You're acting was so much fun to react off. This was either my 4th or 5th LARP and I'd have to say I'm loving being a part of your group. Thanks to everyone for being so welcoming and for giving me something that's so much fun to look forward to each time. Can't wait til Norm puts his incredible pics online and can't wait til the next one.

Loving it - Hannah
Prets much all about it eh - Chris G.
Giffy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aww Hannah, you were the best insane controlling BFF a girl could have. You really bring a lot to your gaming and I loved getting to spend a lot of time with you Smile Hope to play together with you again.

The rest of you were pretty good too Wink
grrrlshapedthing

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't even begin to explain how much fun I had!!!!
SamW

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had loads of fun! Ta all. Brooklynne and Stephanie, thanks loads! You made my night.

Ash turning human at the end of the night was not how I planned things to end, but Ariel offered a way out if Ash ever got bored. Who knows maybe she might just look her up. We will see.
NickPitt

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know this is a bit late, but I just wanted to say a big thanks to y'all (with the biggest thanks going to Jenni for putting this madness together).

I really enjoyed interacting with everyone, in particular:

-Giffy/Kelly- I always love RPing with you and this was no exception. Great to hassle geeks with you Wink
-Hannah/Chris- You were a handful of crazy, but thanks for bringing me all the cake in the world and making me feel 'well-adjusted'.
-Ants/TJ- A good friend, but I was impressed at your ability to be so genuinely oblivious about Chris's feelings toward you.
-Step/Sam- You were a a great friend, thanks for sticking up for me when the adults were getting on my case.
-Dale/Mr LeStrange- For giving me such a hard time all night. It really helped me to play the troubled teen character.
-Sam/Ash- Your smugness was great; it was obvious that you couldn't care less about the threats that I made.
-Jen/W Doctorow- You were such a great teacher, so quirky, understanding and caring. Also drinking my blood on a not too infrequent basis, but that's not important.

I also like Sophie for being a mega-bitch, Scott for being the photobombing king, Margie for annoying me so etc, etc.

Everyone looked great, everyone was superb Very Happy

NP
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NZRaG Forum Index -> LARPS All times are GMT + 13 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: