NZRaG
New Zealand Roleplaying and Gaming forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Dragon Warriors returns!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Luke
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi there. You may be better off posting in the Available Games forum. You should be able to find Christchurch RPGers there. Alternatively, try your local gaming store or SAGA the local RPG club (who also have a forum here).
Wesley5017

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ya I went there; There's nothing about Dragon Warriors :(! I'm hoping people here might reply~
Luke
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fair enough. Smile DW is certainly an awesome RPG. There are quite a few fans here in Wellington but I am not sure about Christchurch.

I do know that they are a few PbP games run over at RPGnet in the last year. Nothing at the moment though. Sad
Wesley5017

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rpg.net is so big... when i send a message I cant even find it again... Sad! can you pls link me a page that may be of use on finding players Smile pls! Razz
Luke
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wesley5017 wrote:
rpg.net is so big... when i send a message I cant even find it again... Sad! can you pls link me a page that may be of use on finding players Smile pls! Razz

http://forum.rpg.net/forumdisplay.php?f=32

That's the recruitment forum for PbP. As said, nothing going on now but there are several DW fans there.
Wesley5017

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks! I just posted there~ Hope to hear from someone soon! i'm really desperate to play DW Sad!
Luke
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wesley5017 wrote:
Thanks! I just posted there~ Hope to hear from someone soon! i'm really desperate to play DW Sad!

Whoops, I think you have misundertsood me. That's a Play By Post forum i.e. play over the internet with people from around the world. You are unlikely to find people to play with face to face there.

Your best bets are here (or in the Available Games or SAGA forums) or check out your nearest gaming store.
Luke
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good news! Dragon Warriors is no longer licenced by Magnum Opus Press. However, it has been picked up by Serpent King Games (www.serpentking.com) who consist of Jon Hodgson, Ian Sturrock and Gareth Hanarhan. The first two were the biggest contributors to the latest run of books and the latter is a worthy addition.

The existing books are going to remain and be built on, starting with the long awaited Player's Book with a cover displaying this awesome piece of JonH artwork:

I love the celtic scroll work in the serpent. The three characters are the three new classes: the Priest (no divine magic), the Grifter and the Hunter (not sure if that's the right name).
Luke
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anunnaki wrote:
Or the Fabled Lands books... JWink

On the topic of Fabled Lands, I see that the first four have been rereleased and the RPG is out too.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NZRaG Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT + 13 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: