NZRaG
New Zealand Roleplaying and Gaming forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Fudge Dice

View previous topic :: View next topic  
nishatalitha

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:49 pm    Post subject: Fudge Dice Reply with quote

I was poking around trying to work out a poster for ConFusion and got distracted into searching for dice, as you do.

It seems that Fudge are releasing a few more sets of dice, including a Hellfire set for the Dresden Files RPG.

FRPGames does not have hideous shipping rates from the US, unlike most other places I've tried and the dice themselves are not too badly priced, either. Shipping was 8.75USD for 36 dice - much better than the 30USD plus that I've seen. With the dollar as it is, I figured I'd give them a go.

I picked the cheapest shipping option - international economy, which is not tracked, and is expected to take 1 - 4 weeks.

I'll comment again when they turn up, but I figured some of you might also be interested in checking out FRPGames.

http://www.frpgames.com/index.php
wharekura

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:29 am    Post subject: dice? Reply with quote

be keen to know how it goes as i am looking around for dice and if I have too, will wait a month for a deal on bulk dice
nishatalitha

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The dice turned up today. The order was correct.

Packaging was probably slightly big, but not as excessive, as say, Amazon. Shipping took 3 weeks, so was within the 1 - 4 weeks international economy shipping.

I would use FRP Games again.
wharekura

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:49 pm    Post subject: Dice Reply with quote

Good to know - while I was waiting for your reply i was fortunate enough to get 130 dice from trademe @ a true bargin - lucky me.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NZRaG Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT + 13 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: