NZRaG
New Zealand Roleplaying and Gaming forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Howdy all from England!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jahred

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 3:16 am    Post subject: Howdy all from England! Reply with quote

Howdy all,

This is going to sound odd so bare with me while I explain:

I was using google to attempt to find the Society Website of the A.G.S (The Adventure Gaming Society) of Canterbury, England since it had gone awol. We had been recently updating the site by converting it to a wiki and it had dissapeared due to an address mistake. However, when I managed to locate the page, just below it was the address to the Canterbury Christ Church Gaming Society of New Zealand. So, I thought it would be fun to say hi to all of you guys and its nice to see that roleplaying and wargaming is a worldwide event. Smile

John - Roleplaying Society President of Canterbury University, England.

P.S - Our webpage is www.adventuregaming.co.uk - Yes, I managed to locate it and sort out the address. Also there is a dubious picture of me under the committee page...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Highwayman

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 8:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, hello, and thankyou Smile

I wonder if any of our ex-pats are near Kent....

Cheers
Highwayman
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NZRaG Forum Index -> SAGA All times are GMT + 13 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: