NZRaG
New Zealand Roleplaying and Gaming forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

meeting 17/3/06

View previous topic :: View next topic  
stef

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 11:00 am    Post subject: meeting 17/3/06 Reply with quote

what we have this week?

James P Call of Cthulhu james if you want to give us a bit of blurb start time around 2 pm

A belive Zak and Dan are kicking off thier joint campain this week

we're also haveing some full length one off sessions
Mashugenah
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am waiting for the e-mail addresses of the new members from Friday before sending out the official manifesto. This week we have Pulp action and adventure from me and Conan will run Wuxia. Next week we have Murder Inc from Andy, and hopefully another game TBA.

All of the campaigns have slots free. Zak and Dan are looking for between 4-6 players to share across the two games. Paul and Nigel haven't been officially collecting names, so need 4-6 players each.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Lordy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 1:10 pm    Post subject: CoC Reply with quote

I'd definitely like to join in the CoC game if that's all right.
I'll be seeing y'all on Friday afternoon Smile

Chizz,
Cordy.
tog42

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mash,

I'm happy to help out as needed with any one-offs I have in my catalogue when needed (just give me warning). I have;

Long Night at Brisoce Ranch
Western, 4-6 players

Star Wars: Chaos Rises
Space Opera, 4-5 players

Identity Crisis
Superhero, 4-5 players

Firefly: Dead or Alive
Space Western, 4-6 players

I can also scare up a Buffy/Angel game if needed.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Umm Nick, werent we going to your parents this Friday?
tog42

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yup, they have an opening for next week.
Mashugenah
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to the second full meeting of the VUW Games Club.

We meet on Friday evening, centred around the Collins Room. Go to the Student Union building atrium and look for our signs. There will be casual board-gaming starting at 2PM and roleplaying starting at 7PM, unless otherwise arranged by the campaign Game Master.

This week the campaigns start. Both D&D games have their full complement, but there are still spaces available in Claremont Academy and Divided Galaxies. GMs for both games will be at the Games Club from 6 PM at the latest.

We have two single-evening games being offered this evening:

Where Zombies Dare
High Action Adventure set during WWII. Your team of heroes must travel to Bavaria and find out what diabolical scheme Dr Otto von Krieger is concocting, and stop him if possible!

The game wll be run by Alasdair Sinclair (Shopping with the Dead) and takes 5 players. It will use the cinematic Unisystem found in the Buffy and Angel roleplaying games, which requires only a few minutes to explain.

Primetime Adventures
Conan McKegg (Blue Rose) will facilitate the ultimate game of shared story telling. You will decide on a genre, a plot, and then live the lives of the characters in your very own TV show.

Next week, 24/3 we have Murder, Inc by Andrew McLeod and Candy Leviathan Blue by William Bryson.

See you Friday!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Mashugenah
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tog42 wrote:

I'm happy to help out as needed with any one-offs I have in my catalogue when needed (just give me warning). I have;

Cool. Can I pencil you in for 31/3? You will be running at the same time as Mike's Burying the Hatchet gangsters game (unless Mike decides to run something else. Smile)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NZRaG Forum Index -> VUWGC All times are GMT + 13 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: