NZRaG
New Zealand Roleplaying and Gaming forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Anarchangel's Chatty Thread of Procrastination/Break-taking
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 252, 253, 254  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Adrexia

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ipsi wrote:
Freya wrote:
So delightfully disgusting.

You're calling this disgusting? Wow, I'd've thought you'd've grown inured to this sort of thing, roleplaying with us.

Hey, she also called it delightful. Something has messed with her sanity somewhere - probably your game.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
ipsi

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adrexia wrote:
ipsi wrote:
Freya wrote:
So delightfully disgusting.

You're calling this disgusting? Wow, I'd've thought you'd've grown inured to this sort of thing, roleplaying with us.

Hey, she also called it delightful. Something has messed with her sanity somewhere - probably your game.

Well, she also called it disgusting. I dunno. Never can tell with a Warped Mind like that. And yes, our game tends to do that to the players. I take some responsibility here, but someone needs to stand up for the dead baby jokes.

"Guys! This was just supposed to be a filler scene, not corpse disposal 101!" - James P, on Werewolf: the Forsaken.
Adrexia

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ipsi wrote:

I'd assume it happened... I dunno, I'm not one for History. Probably practiced by secret cults? I don't recall the Romans doing it openly...

I recall they accused others of it a lot. I hear people do that when they are trying to draw attention away from their own habits.

So, do you think Julius Caeser ate human flesh? Or Octavian... Tiberius... Cicero?

*laughs*

Last edited by Adrexia on Wed Feb 01, 2006 1:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Adrexia

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ipsi wrote:

Well, she also called it disgusting. I dunno. Never can tell with a Warped Mind like that. And yes, our game tends to do that to the players. I take some responsibility here, but someone needs to stand up for the dead baby jokes.

Maybe disgusting isn't a bad word anymore. I never can tell these days. The meanings of words seem to change every second minute.

Dead baby jokes. Meh, that's so last year. Wink
ipsi

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adrexia wrote:
ipsi wrote:

I'd assume it happened... I dunno, I'm not one for History. Probably practiced by secret cults? I don't recall the Romans doing it openly...

I recall they accused other of it a lot. I hear people do that when they are trying to draw attention away from their own habits.

So, do you think Julius Caeser ate human flesh? Or Octavian... Tiberius... Cicero?

*laughs*

That's the ticket. Scream at someone else really loudly and hope no one wonders why you're screaming so loudly.

I reckon Brutus(?) ate Julius! Yeah, that's why the bastard killed him: He was hungry for old, ruler-type flesh. Yeah!

Or maybe not... Does anyone have anything constructive to add here? Or can I just keep getting sillier?

"Guys! This was just supposed to be a filler scene, not corpse disposal 101!" - James P, on Werewolf: the Forsaken.
Anarchangel

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adrexia wrote:
Hmm... so umm... How common was cannabilism during roman times?

In a Roman context, extremely un-
Writing: Outta the Walls, A Certain Kind of Decision, FATE Deadlands, other games.
My LJ
ipsi

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adrexia wrote:
ipsi wrote:

Maybe disgusting isn't a bad word anymore. I never can tell these days. The meanings of words seem to change every second minute.

Dead baby jokes. Meh, that's so last year. Wink

I dunno. I don't think disgusting was ever a bad word, in sense of how we typically define bad words. I mean, I never go around offending people by crying out "Disgusting!" when I stub my toe. Of course, people get offended if I say "Fuck!" when I stub my toe, so I guess Disgusting is not a bad word.

But dead baby jokes never go out of style!

Adrexia

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, we know some Romans had a taste for blood - in the metophorical sense. Maybe they also had a taste for flesh?

I think Octavian ate Caeser in an attempt to gain some of his god like powers.

errr....
ipsi

Anarchangel wrote:
Adrexia wrote:
Hmm... so umm... How common was cannabilism during roman times?

In a Roman context, extremely un-

Good to see someone sensible joining the fray. And if you'll excuse me, I've got a tutorial to go to.

ipsi

Adrexia wrote:
Well, we know some Romans had a taste for blood - in the metophorical sense. Maybe they also had a taste for flesh?

I think Octavian ate Caeser in an attempt to gain some of his god like powers.

errr....

No, it was Brutus(?)! God dammit! Ahem.

Anarchangel

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adrexia wrote:

Of course not!

It's only cannibalism if they're over 5.
Writing: Outta the Walls, A Certain Kind of Decision, FATE Deadlands, other games.
My LJ
Adrexia

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ipsi wrote:

But dead baby jokes never go out of style!

Sure they do. Only last week I was eating a baby, and people just kept staring. It was like I was wearing a toga or something...
ipsi

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I now predict a convergance of dead baby jokes and disucssions about Roman Cannibilism.

ipsi

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adrexia wrote:
ipsi wrote:
But dead baby jokes never go out of style

Sure they do. Only last week I was eating a baby, and people just kept staring. It was like I was wearing a toga or something...

That's what you get for eating dead babies in public. And it's nice to see my prediction was right.

Adrexia

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ipsi wrote:

Good to see someone sensible joining the fray. And if you'll excuse me, I've got a tutorial to go to.

I have never heard him described that way before. Ever.

*falls over laughing*
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NZRaG Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT + 13 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 252, 253, 254  Next
Page 3 of 254

Jump to: