NZRaG
New Zealand Roleplaying and Gaming forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Maps

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NZRaG Forum Index -> Karthan - Black Moon Ascendant
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Enigma

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 10:52 pm    Post subject: Maps Reply with quote

The Karthan maps are available for viewing.

Last edited by Enigma on Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
vampyre

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 11:22 am    Post subject: Karthan Reply with quote

Karthan

Thanks Enigma for adding the Karthan empire maps.

I just wish to say that this game was developed by myself during the late 1980's and played during that time and it has not changed. This was designed for ICE Rolemaster system and unlike other systems who have developed and evolved, I have kept Karthan true to its original form and perhaps "out of date" ideals, as compared to the many fantasy worlds that have followed to the modern day. The campaign year has been played often but this campaign with Enigma is the first crossover campaign and present opportunities I have not been able to do with previous campaigns.

So if you think the style and writing is "ancient" by comparison to modern game writer...it is because what you see is what was created with a lot of passion 20 years ago. I am proud of the work done and feel why change it...it is unique by it's antiquity perhaps in this day.

Enjoy and do not feel afraid to comment. Thankyou.
Enigma

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Karthan maps will be migrated and hosted at:
http://sites.google.com/site/ucavrpg/home/karthan

Until that process is completed, the full sectioned map of Karthan can still be found in the original location at: http://ucav.uuuq.com/kmaps.html
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NZRaG Forum Index -> Karthan - Black Moon Ascendant All times are GMT + 13 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: