NZRaG
New Zealand Roleplaying and Gaming forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[Wellington] New player looking for Dark Heresy group

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Angelus

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:29 pm    Post subject: [Wellington] New player looking for Dark Heresy group Reply with quote

I saw a topic about Dark Heresy further down the page, but it's been almost a month since it went up and I didn't want to post in it as I'm unsure of this forum's stance on posting in old topics.

This topic is pretty much what it says on the tin. I got my hands on the Dark Heresy core rulebook today, after missing it during the first release, and I own both of the other supplements. Now I just need some people to play it with.

I'm not a hugely experienced roleplayer, but I'm an avid Warhammer player with a near encyclopaedic knowledge of the background. Does anyone want me?
artemis

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

Welcome to the forums. Given the number of books that were sold today alone I dont think you will have too much trouble finding people. For your own reference we dont really have rules about posting on old threads or anything. In fact the only guideline that I am aware of is dont be offensive.

Good luck with getting a game started or joining another game.

Hugs

Nasia
Angelus

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the welcome, and the hugs.

As I said, I'm pretty new to the roleplaying scene, so I don't really know where [or who] to ask about getting involved in a group. I just put "Dark Heresy Wellington" into google, and got this site.
Luke
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is a post about 6 posts down by Toxoplasmosis also looking for a DH game. You could email/PM that poster
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NZRaG Forum Index -> Available Games All times are GMT + 13 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: