NZRaG
New Zealand Roleplaying and Gaming forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

D&D DM / Player looking for new group ( Auckland )

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bobby P

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 5:43 pm    Post subject: D&D DM / Player looking for new group ( Auckland ) Reply with quote

Hi everyone.

ive just signed up to nzrag as my regular D&D is no longer regular and i am hoping to find a new group to carrying on playing D&D with.

I am 25 and have been playing D&D ( and other rpg systems ) for coming up 12 years. In that time i have been both a player and a DM. I am looking to join with a new group of round the same age and maturity.

I am currently living in Whangaparaoa but am willing to travel to the north shore or central/west auckland. I do not have a venue at which a group could play unfortunately.

I have been playing 4th edition D&D with my old group over the last few months and would be looking to focus on playing 4th not 3.5. I would willing to Play or DM for a group of people, newbie's or otherwise. Please note that I am still learning to DM 4th so my first few games may not be cinematic genius if i am required to DM.

I look forward to hearing from people who would be interested in starting a new 4th edition D&D group or an existing group that needs a new DM or an addition player
Highwayman

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Bobby,

Welcome aboard! There are several Auckland roleplayers on the board, I'm sure one of them will pipe up and point you in the direction of some good game Smile

Cheers
Grant
Raztas

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 3:11 am    Post subject: hello gamer Reply with quote

hi im 29 have my own place in west auckland ive got lots of rpg stuff and have been in and out of games since i can remember i would be keen as to play any games and can put up the venue like i say as i have my own place so even if you wanna come hang out we could try and track down some more players Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NZRaG Forum Index -> Available Games All times are GMT + 13 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: