NZRaG
New Zealand Roleplaying and Gaming forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[Wellington] A Dirty World

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mashugenah
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 8:34 am    Post subject: [Wellington] A Dirty World Reply with quote

Quote:
A roleplaying game of angry decisions, ugly ethics, and black city streets. A game of film noir. "A Dirty World" rethinks the One Roll Engine to focus relentlessly on character. Hard-boiled private eyes, dirty cops and femmes fatale make their hard choices and hide their grubby secrets.

Only meaningful choices push your character forward. There is no easy way, by definition.

I'd like to run a short-run play-test of this game. The idea would be to run a 3 or 4 session game (including character generation) basically covering one movie's worth of plot.

I'm looking at a minimum of 2 players and a maximum of 4. The game would run fortnightly on a Monday, Wednesday or Friday evening after work.

Session 1 would be the character generation session - we'd all meet, go over the rules and generate characters. I'll then write an appropriate plot based on the characters, and we'll play it out over 2 or 3 more sessions.

PDF of the game can be bought here. Though the game is not complex enough that you'll need to buy a copy to play.

Any takers?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Luke
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Though I can't play on school nights, I highly recommend Mash's game offering to any players interested.
Mashugenah
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've got one player. Now just two more ...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NZRaG Forum Index -> Available Games All times are GMT + 13 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: