NZRaG
New Zealand Roleplaying and Gaming forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Arggh. Printer malfunction.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stephanie

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:20 pm    Post subject: Arggh. Printer malfunction. Reply with quote

Yes, I know, never leave things until the night before...

My printer has run out of ink, and is having paper jams to boot - is there any chance that someone at Kapcon is going to have a computer and printer available? Otherwise, my game is going to turn out a lot different than what I'd planned. [sighs at own stupidity and procrastination]
sidicus

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is a small chance one of the LARP team members can get access to one on the Saturday, but its not going to be until after 10am and may not actually eventuate.

An alternative, and possibly more reliable idea is to see if there are any 24hr internet cafe's in town. You probably have to pay for the printing and time, but would work. (I think there is one that is 24hrs / open late on the corner of Manners Mall above the Star Mart (called iplay?))
Stephanie

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My last resort is to skip a round and go find the Warehouse Stationary shop, which prints stuff for people. I'll see how it goes.
taxboy

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Arggh. Printer malfunction. Reply with quote

Stephanie wrote:

My printer has run out of ink, and is having paper jams to boot - is there any chance that someone at Kapcon is going to have a computer and printer available? Otherwise, my game is going to turn out a lot different than what I'd planned. [sighs at own stupidity and procrastination]

If you want , you can email to me and I will print it off first thing Saturday and bring with me?

I will PM you my home email address - just let me know what files and how many.

Baz
taxboy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 7:49 am    Post subject: Re: Arggh. Printer malfunction. Reply with quote

taxboy wrote:
Stephanie wrote:

If you want , you can email to me and I will print it off first thing Saturday and bring with me?

I will PM you my home email address - just let me know what files and how many.

Baz

Sorry I am off - good luck!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NZRaG Forum Index -> Kapcon 18 (2009) All times are GMT + 13 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: