NZRaG
New Zealand Roleplaying and Gaming forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

In which the phrase 'Oh bugger' should be inserted thusly

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Freya

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:47 am    Post subject: In which the phrase 'Oh bugger' should be inserted thusly Reply with quote

At Naomi and Angus' vaguely desperate requests on Friday I brought along a coffee plunger to Kapcon, which lived happily among side the tea bags, hot water and various utensils of Doom, Destruction and Caffeine.
However.
Following sixth round, I was among those who headed off to Norm's, a process requiring an intricate dance of cars, navigators ('Freya, you know where Norm lives, right?' 'Uh...yes?' 'You know how to get there from here, right?' 'Uh...no?') impromptu maps and eventual Norm-Stalking.
For reasons still best known to Naomi and Sam, I ended up in Tali's car and, for reasons best known to a Freya Who Lacks Brain Power, I left my coffee plunger in Tali's car, reasoning that, hey, I'm not too much of a ditz, I'll remember to grab it before Tali leaves!

Oh, how wrong I was.

So now, somewhere in the mists of Wellington there lurks a coffee plunger belonging to the Sacksen-Beach household. As it's not actually mine (student bum that I am, I still live with my parents) I'd really quite like it back, so if anyone has contact details for her, that would be awesome and a gigantic supercalifragilisticexpealidocious lifesaver, and I will love you forever, although I'm not sure that last statement is much of an incentive.

-Freya.
Mandrion

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

She posted a call for props for her game (that sadly didn't get enough players, it seems) a while back:

http://nzrag.com/bb/viewtopic.php?t=2569

According to that, her E-Mail is:

talihalevy@gmail.com

Hope that helps.
Drider

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey Freya

yea Tali's been staying at my place, we have your plunger here safe & sound, msg me & we can arrange were to get it to you (or from us)

Drider

ps. the g/f is laffing about the love you bit
Adrexia

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 1:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mandrion wrote:
She posted a call for props for her game (that sadly didn't get enough players, it seems) a while back:

It actually did get enough players in the end. When Luke lost his voice, a few of us who had been signed up for his game ended up playing in Tali's game.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Mandrion

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adrexia wrote:
Mandrion wrote:

It actually did get enough players in the end. When Luke lost his voice, a few of us who had been signed up for his game ended up playing in Tali's game.

Ah okay. Must have been round 4, then, right? I didn't play as much attention then, since I was running that round, but I seem to recall she wasn't among the GMs calling out their players and thought that meant there weren't enough players again.

Good to hear I was wrong.
Erik

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adrexia wrote:

You forgot to say, "and it was awesome".

Just saying
Adrexia

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Erik wrote:
Adrexia wrote:

You forgot to say, "and it was awesome".

Just saying

Oh yeah, and it was awesome! Actually, it was my Kapcon highlight. Funny how that worked out...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Rue

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you wish, & it is easier, you can use Wargames as a drop off & pick up point, feel free.

Centrally located & easy to get to Smile

(Drider, I think there is a new Zodiac mini in the store for you too)
Drider

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOOT!!!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NZRaG Forum Index -> Kapcon 18 (2009) All times are GMT + 13 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: