NZRaG
New Zealand Roleplaying and Gaming forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Southern Seas Larp Wiki

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Adrexia

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:10 am    Post subject: Southern Seas Larp Wiki Reply with quote

Hi guys, I have opened up the Southern Seas wiki if those of you who played want to read others character sheets e.t.c.

It is here: http://southernseas.pbworks.com/

Idiot seems keen to have me run this again in Wellington*, so if you didn't play in it and think you might want to, don't read the wiki.

--
* Not sure if this will happen, but it is a possibility.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Anna K

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can I ask how the game went? Idiot posted about it over on the Diatribe forum. It looked really cool and I was interested in flying down for it, but it already clashed with two events I was meant to go to Sad

How many characters was it for? (I could just look at the wiki but I'd really like to play sometime, so if there is any chance of a rerun, I'm keeping myself unspoiled Smile)
Adrexia

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anna K wrote:
Can I ask how the game went? Idiot posted about it over on the Diatribe forum. It looked really cool and I was interested in flying down for it, but it already clashed with two events I was meant to go to Sad

How many characters was it for? (I could just look at the wiki but I'd really like to play sometime, so if there is any chance of a rerun, I'm keeping myself unspoiled Smile)

It went fairly well. There were a couple of things that I was unhappy with and would probably change for a re-run (basically things that involved too much GM intervention), but a lot of people seemed to have fun.

It was for 26 characters in the end. All characters were cast, though we had one re-cast on the night when someone who hadn't registered showed up and someone who had registered phoned in sick.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NZRaG Forum Index -> SAGA All times are GMT + 13 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: