NZRaG
New Zealand Roleplaying and Gaming forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

All You Can Eat

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rue

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:09 pm    Post subject: All You Can Eat Reply with quote

Hello!

Firstly, there are still places left for All You Can Eat on the 12th this month.
Mainly it means WGS has an idea of how many tables to set up for games.

Secondly, we also got the support kit for the event, if any one wishes to know what they can play for.
gribble

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:18 pm    Post subject: Re: All You Can Eat Reply with quote

Rue wrote:
Secondly, we also got the support kit for the event, if any one wishes to know what they can play for.

I'd be keen to know, even thought I won't be playing for any of it! Ha ha.

I'll be putting together a form for the achievements as well, seeing as PP has neglected to do so.
Rue

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay,
The Mega's...

The ones in the kit are, Mega Nova ESR, & Mega Tharsis.
Gribble may be putting in another couple, & there is likely going to be a couple from the mega box pack up for grabs too.
See if we can have one from each side maybe.

Buildings,

Bank HQ
Sky Scraper
Radar Array
Nuclear power plant.

The Units, I will put up over the weekend, there are quite a few.
gribble

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know there are two shadow shadowsun fighters (try saying that 3 times fast...).
If anyone wins one, I'd be willing to offer generous trades, as it's the only series 1 figure I don't yet have - gotta get them all!
Smile

Anyway, as Susan alluded to, I'll also be contributing a mega Terra Khan (he's a little broken, but nothing that can't be fixed with glue) and a mega Yasheth to the prize pool. Possibly also another spare figure or two... we'll see on the day.
artemis

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

May I make a suggestion for extra ones provided by the prize pack. I think it would be a good idea if we put the Mega's from the two factions not already represented up for grabs from the extra pack at the store.

So in this case it would be the Mega Zor Voltis and the Planet eater whose name I have forgotten.

Unless of course there is interest in one of the other Mega's in that box and a request that it is up for grabs.

Hugs

Nasia
gribble

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There was a bit of discussion last week about the All You Can Eat achievements, and how there weren't enough "in-game" achievements, so I'm thinking about changing the rules for the next AYCE event.

Some suggestions:

• Remove the limit on only being able to get each achievement once (or limit each one at 3 or 5 or something).
  • Introduce new achievements, e.g.: earning X power dice from an attack, dealing X damage with an attack, power attacking a monster 10+ squares, etc.
  • Something else...

Of course, there could be new achievements and/or different rules for the next event anyway, but in the absence of official rules, how do people feel about mixing it up a bit?
[/list]
artemis

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Definitely think we should introduce some new in game achievements- Like destroying a complete city (well every building on the map) or the throwing or smashing a monster 10+ squares. Or doing at least 5 (or maybe 6) damage in a singe attack.

Things that promote variety and fun during the game, rather than simply playing lots of games with different factions.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NZRaG Forum Index -> Monsterpocalypse All times are GMT + 13 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: