NZRaG
New Zealand Roleplaying and Gaming forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Wanting players for regular Gaming sessions

View previous topic :: View next topic  
anotherretrogamer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:15 pm    Post subject: Wanting players for regular Gaming sessions Reply with quote

Want to form a group of mature (in gaming outlook) players to have regular roleplaying gaming fun.

Can (wish) to run either a 1st edition AD&D campaign, or Boothill (wild western), Aftermath (post-apocalyptic), Traveller or Star Frontiers (sci-fi).

Am open to most requests/gaming ideas. Just looking to have some laughs exploring new worlds and interacting with other gamers.

Must add, love pizza also, so add this to a gaming session for all concerned.

Have all of the gear needed, just lack players/fellow DM's.

Returning from Melbourne Jan 09 so looking to start group late Jan/early Feb.

So, get back to me with ideas/requests/intro's etc anytime from now on, and have a good xmas/NY.

cheers JKP (retrogamer)
dariyan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi there

I've only played for about 3-4 years, but I'm keen.

I'm up in Highbury so near to central Wellington.

I've mostly played 3.5ed including Eberron Rifts, Dragonlance and several others. As a noob I also played a mix of other types including Cthulhu, SLA industries, LOTR, and also a couple of campaigns of people's own games.

I like pizza Smile and I like creating new characters.

Don't want to DM at this stage (waiting until my own world is complete enough). Looking for games to join in the New Year - can't be Sunday unless late in the afternoon though as I have swordfighting.

Looking forward to meeting Wellington gamers!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NZRaG Forum Index -> Available Games All times are GMT + 13 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: