NZRaG
New Zealand Roleplaying and Gaming forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New Zealand-wide Online Pathfinder RPG Campaign

View previous topic :: View next topic  
patha787

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:28 am    Post subject: New Zealand-wide Online Pathfinder RPG Campaign Reply with quote

Calling all NZ-based Pathfinder RPG players - I know you're out there.

I'm proposing the idea of an online Pathfinder rules campaign (campaign setting to be decided between players and DM). We'd meet once a week at a convenient time and have a live gaming session for a couple of hours, probably using some sort of IM program (possibly Google Wave, if I can get the invites).

There seems to be a good few Pathfinder players out there, but they're spread around the country and some are isolated. This seems like an excellent opportunity, since we're all in the same time zone. I've been a part of a well-run online live session campaign before, and I know how fun they can be.

Is anyone interested?
glen

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm interested to try this out
Butonfly

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love pathfinder.

Sign me up. If you're after some sort of program then Gametable is an excellent program. I've used it before. It's easy to set up, use, and join to. Small download, no mess, no fuss. People can also create and bring their own 'pogs' to the 'table'.

http://gametable.mornproductions.com/Index

This is if you were after a grid and 'minitures' with a dice rolling system built in that is. I forgot to add that you'd still need a voice chat program if you want one, since gametable only supports a text based chat currently. But that's nothing that skype couldnt fix.
glen

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:23 pm    Post subject: Where for art thou patha787? Reply with quote

I haven't heard from patha787 since his/her original topic posting. On the other hand I was the only one who responded...

I probably have time to play an online Pathfinder game, but not to run one. I am already running a face-to-face group Tuesday nights in Hamilton
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NZRaG Forum Index -> Random Play All times are GMT + 13 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: