NZRaG
New Zealand Roleplaying and Gaming forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Players Wanted [ Wellington ] - Art Deco Steampunk

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tetrajak

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:23 pm    Post subject: Players Wanted [ Wellington ] - Art Deco Steampunk Reply with quote

EDIT: I'm in the process of organising with the last player now. Sorry to those who find this thread later, but I've now got five/six players, and that's enough for me to keep track of in one game. There'll be a one off version of this game run at Day of Games (May 29th), so you may be able to join that game.

I'm looking for at least two players to join a game in Wellington (central). For those who are used to competitive gameplay and dice, this may be something new and different for you; i.e. there are no dice, and it's cooperative. I'll be at this month's (April) Wargs meeting to discuss it in more depth, for those who are there, and to also search for some players who perhaps don't browse these forums too often.

The game is inspired by a steampunk series and takes a few concepts from it, but is largely original. The world's inhabitants are stuck in relatively small pockets of habitable land, and between them are the Storms, massive and destructive. The only way to get to anywhere else in the world is by airship, and thanks to the levitation engines benevolently gifted by the Guild, this is made possible.

Although things aren't quite as easy as just flying over the top of the Storms, no, there are the monsters from the Storms to contend with as well!

I wont reveal too much more, as that would perhaps spoil the plot. Suffice it to say I'm in need of at least 2 more players than the two I already have. The game will be run on a fortnightly basis, on either Friday or Saturday night (flexibly) depending on who can come when. If you're interested, let me know which day is best for you in this thread or through PM on this forum.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NZRaG Forum Index -> Available Games All times are GMT + 13 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: