NZRaG
New Zealand Roleplaying and Gaming forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kapiti Roleplayers

View previous topic :: View next topic  

which is better, D20 or old style D&D?
D20
50%
 50%  [ 3 ]
Old Skool
50%
 50%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 6

nicmcbride

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:41 am    Post subject: Kapiti Roleplayers Reply with quote

Hi

Mary (my partner) and I are looking to do some roleplaying in the Kapiti region... We're both mid 30's... pushing 40, so mature players or storytellers would be good...

we have some roleplaying stuff... D&D - various stuff from first through to 3.5 edition, shadowrun, cthulhu (both D20 and the original), oh and some world of darkness stuff - vampire - werewolf - mage (the original old ones, masqueraide etc). open to other games however...

I prefer to be a player, though have dm'd a little bit.

Looking for a game a week or so... weekends, or friday night best... don't know any roleplayers in the Kapiti area and have not lived here that long...

We live in Peka Peka, and can use our house as a venue...
Luke
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi there.

I am a Kapiti roleplayer and in my mid 30s (and so is my wife). I have lived in Pram for almost 4 years and have only now started to form connections to the numerous disparate RPGers that live here.

The good news is that there are quite a few Kapiti RPGers. I have just started to run a fortnightly WFRP2e game on Monday nights with 6 players who live in the area. I also run a monthly D&D4e game* on a weekend.

At the moment, my gaming calender is full but stuff always comes up. Most of the games you list are games that I also play and enjoy, so we are bound to be able to work something out in the future.

I'll send you a PM.

* As to D&D preferences, they go: D&D4e > AD&D1e > AD&D2e > D&D3e. So I voted for Old Skool (d20 normally referring to 3e) Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NZRaG Forum Index -> Available Games All times are GMT + 13 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: