NZRaG
New Zealand Roleplaying and Gaming forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Looking for people to play Dragon Warriors with

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wesley5017

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:20 pm    Post subject: Looking for people to play Dragon Warriors with Reply with quote

If you wanna know more about DW then go to
http://www.magnumopuspress.com/?page_id=101
and download samples. It's very similer to classic DnD I hear (I've never played any DnD and I'm not interisted seeing as people kill themselves). I have only played this once before with one other person so it was quite boring (cause I had to be the GM and play as a character at the same time 'cause we didn't have enough people). I would like to play this with more people so pls email me if you have played this before or wanting to try it out. The reviews of this book game is very highly rated and very easy to learn! 7 classes include knight, barbarian, sorceror, mystic, warlock, elementalist, assassin. uses the dice system d4 d6 d8 d10 d12 d20. I'm in Burnside Christchurch. 8)

Email me at Wesley.Steyn@Ymail.Com

Thanks! (It's Ymail not Gmail)
Thorog the Slasher

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
(I've never played any DnD and I'm not interisted seeing as people kill themselves)

I'm afraid people will kill themselves whether or not you play D&D, but I do happen to know that getting your head around 3.5 ed grapple rules will significantly bias you towards suicide.

Your best bet for finding a group is to check out the Christchurch-gamers mailing list (which I've linked to here). I think there was a DW campaign going on a wee while back - although I can't remember who was GMing. DW is moderately well-known at the club anyway, and while the club doesn't have a copy there's a few folks floating around who have the rulesets in their bookshelves (myself, for example).
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NZRaG Forum Index -> SAGA All times are GMT + 13 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: