NZRaG
New Zealand Roleplaying and Gaming forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Greetings from Chile

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fallen One

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:23 pm    Post subject: Greetings from Chile Reply with quote

Hello people

First of all, thanks to Glock-9mm for helping me get this account up and running Razz

Im a chilean fan of role playing games, video games, etc., who will visit New Zealand (Wellington and Auckland) during march. I was wondering if there will be any event related to Role Playing Games,. video games, anime or something during that month. I think it would be nice to get to know people with similar hobbies in a different continent, perhaps play a few rounds of board games, or something.

Thank you for your help Smile
Glock-9mm
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to the site... Hope you have fun in our fine country with oue awesome people. Smile

Regards
Glock-9mm
Fallen One

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The focus for my visit has changed quite a bit since I learned about the earthquake in Christchurch. Do you think foreign helping hands would be welcome? How much does a plane ticket cost from Wellington to Christchurch?
Stephanie

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heya,

To be honest, I think that unless you have specific reconstruction/search and rescue training, going right now mightn't be the best thing you could do. Or if you do go, maybe organise it through a charity that's already involved like the Red Cross or Salvation Army? (Sorry, I'm just figuring that there are already issues with food, water and accommodation for the people who live there.) It's lovely that you thought of it, though.

Stephanie
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NZRaG Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT + 13 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: