NZRaG
New Zealand Roleplaying and Gaming forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Player for Fornightly Savage Worlds game in Kapiti

View previous topic :: View next topic  
binder

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:00 pm    Post subject: Player for Fornightly Savage Worlds game in Kapiti Reply with quote

Hi All,

As our monthly game is heading towards fortnightly, we are looking to add an extra player (to ensure we get at least three for every session). I'm running an open Savage Worlds campaign (that will last 6 to 8 sessions) at my house in Kapiti (Raumati South) on alternate Saturday Nights (starting about 7.30/8pm and going on to 10.30/11).

The game itself is going to be fairly action based, and will have rapid character advancement. The premise allows for almost any Savage Worlds based character (from a Pirate from 50 Fathoms to a Robot Man from Slipstream - and everything in between - hell be creative!) to be played and it will have a sort of 'Sliders' or 'Multiverse' feel to it.

Happy to help accommodate any potential players needs, such as lifts to or from trains, or place to have food before the game (please be aware my wife & I have a couple of young boys who go down around 7ish).

Interested? Please PM me or email me directly (marcus dot bone at xtra dot co dot nz)

Marcus
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NZRaG Forum Index -> Available Games All times are GMT + 13 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: