NZRaG
New Zealand Roleplaying and Gaming forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Site News

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Flamebunny
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 7:47 pm    Post subject: Site News Reply with quote

Today myself and Squee have been busy little beavers and started getting links for places around New Zealand to advertise ourselves more.

On the front page is now Links to major Gaming clubs around New Zealand and a link to Arty bees second hand book shop in Wellington as i went in and beat up the manager so he would put our link on his site too.Laughing

I have also sent emails to Heroes for sale in Auckland and mk1 comics in Hamilton.

After dinner i will start sending emails to the shops you guys suggested in my do you like this site thread.
Smile
So yeah check out the front page and tell me if i missed any very important gaming sites.
Highwayman

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You might also want to try Nexus games in Dunedin
nexus@nexusgames.co.nz

Cheers
Grant
duck

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 11:34 am    Post subject: Re: Site News Reply with quote

Flamebunny wrote:
So yeah check out the front page and tell me if i missed any very important gaming sites.

There are a few other Auckland Stores - Vagabonds, Urban Warfare, Historic Games, even Gotham Comics that might be worth contacting.

In Hastings there's Iconix, and in Palmerston North there's ... (someone else will have to help my aging memory here, and confirmt there's still a store in PN).

Have you and Squee considered trying to build links with the Wargaming clubs in New Zealand? How about the Diplomacy crowd? CCG gamers?
Flamebunny
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We have considered the wargaming community but many of them are very war gamers only in their minds, but it is worth a shot maybe later after we have more mainstream gamers/roleplayers on here.

(No insult intended to any wargamers already on here) Smile
Highwayman

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 1:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Site News Reply with quote

duck wrote:

In Hastings there's Iconix, and in Palmerston North there's ... (someone else will have to help my aging memory here, and confirmt there's still a store in PN).

That would be Heros for Sale Smile

Cheers
Grant
Flamebunny
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We are actually one weekend going to go to the palmy Heroes and talk to them personally so they are definatly on our list.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NZRaG Forum Index -> Development All times are GMT + 13 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: