NZRaG
New Zealand Roleplaying and Gaming forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Wellington - Mo/Tue/We - W:tA/Scion/Exalted/SR4/D&D4/oth

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mandrion

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 6:11 pm    Post subject: Wellington - Mo/Tue/We - W:tA/Scion/Exalted/SR4/D&D4/oth Reply with quote

I guess the subject line says it all - are there some people in Wellington (the more central, the better)who would be interested in setting up a more or less regular group on Mondays, Tuesdays, or Wednesdays, either afternoons or evenings? I'd prefer the games as mentioned in the subject line - Werewolf: the Apocalypse as my definite favourite, Scion, Exalted (2nd ed), Shadowrun would also be great, D&D4th if I can't find a group for the first four, or something else maybe if it grabs my attention. Werewolf, Scion, Exalted or Shadowrun I would either run or play, anything else I'm not familiar enough to run but would play if someone else was willing to GM.

Location, specific time etc. would still need to be arranged, as would (of course) game specifics - I like complex, epic campaigns with overarching plotlines that usually involve the World As We Know It (TM) ending, strong themes, and of course the PCs at the centre of it all, with usually a strong focus on specific thematic/setting elements and individual characters personal stories - but those are not must-haves, I'd be happy to play in a more episodic or sandbox-like game.

I realize that is all fairly vague at this point, but let me know if you're interested
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NZRaG Forum Index -> Available Games All times are GMT + 13 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: