NZRaG
New Zealand Roleplaying and Gaming forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Fright Night V - October

View previous topic :: View next topic  
binder

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:40 pm    Post subject: Fright Night V - October Reply with quote

Hi All,

It's getting to that time of the year when we need to start thinking about other things that scare us...

This year I (Marcus) will be running Fright Night, which is to be held once more at Turnbull House (on Saturday the 29th of October 4.30pm till late).

At this time I'm looking to sign up a GMs and gauge interest as to what size the con should be this year. To this end I will be sending out emails to previous Fright Night GMs shortly to encourage those who have run so successfully before to step up the table again!

But don't wait for that email, if you are interested in running this year please contact me at frightnight.wellington@gmail.com to put forward your ideas for a game at the con*.

Look forward to hearing from you and the anticipation of another night of thrills and chills ahead!

Regards,

Marcus
binder

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi All,

I'm still looking for GMs for Fright Night (coming this October 29th)...

If you are interested in running something, please contact me ASAP at frightnight.wellington@gmail.com.

Thanks,

Marcus
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NZRaG Forum Index -> Upcoming Cons All times are GMT + 13 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: