Fight Night 2013 -- Registrations Open!

Wellington Horror RPG Convention - Halloween - www.frightnightcon.org

Moderators: Paul, AJKM, Highwayman

Fight Night 2013 -- Registrations Open!

Postby Highwayman » Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:39 am

Good evening ladies and gentlemen,

I invite you to take part in an evening of horror and mayhem on Saturday October the 19th at 4:15pm.

This Fright Night has a fantastic array of games to keep you scared into the night.
Games in 2013

Round One (4:30-7:30pm)
Attend a birthday party that could change the world in Eridanus Rising (LARP) (Ellen)
Vampire Weekend (Mike)Full!
Grit your teeth for a game about the horrors of war, only some of which are human in Home Front (Andy) One space left!
Enjoy a conceptual cross between Wraith and In Nomine in Armageddon (Grant)

Round Two (8.00-11.00pm)
Experience a live action game of competence without consciousness in Soldiers of Fortune (LARP) (Jenni)
Explore a situation too good to be true in Silenced Night (Aaron)
Discover the horrors off shore in Case Lambent Witch (Idiot/Savant)
And another game, to be announced! (Marcus)

There are more in-depth descriptions on the Fright Night Website http://www.frightnightcon.org, as well as instructions on how to get to the Petone Community House.

The price this year for an evening of entertainment is $15.

Email your preferred games to me at frightnight.wellington@gmail.com to reserve a plot. I will update this post when games fill up.

See you soon.

Grant
Highwayman

Re: Fight Night 2013 -- Registrations Open!

Postby binder » Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:52 am

Not doing anything tomorrow night (that lonely, cold Saturday the 19th of October)?

Why not pop on down to a fun night of horror gaming with some fellow gamers. Fright Night is always looking for new friends :twisted:

Contact Grant at frightnight.wellington@gmail.com for more details!
binder

Postby Dale » Sat Oct 19, 2013 11:44 pm

Thanks Grant, for organising such a great 'con. From my perspective, everything seemed to go without a hitch, and I know how much effort goes into that, so, well done!

Thanks also to the folks who facilitated and played games with me - I had a great time, and will post a report on my blog shortly.
EPOCH a game of character-driven survival horror
Dale

Postby AJKM » Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:02 am

My thanks to Grant and Marcus too. I had a great time running Home Front and playing in Silenced Night, so thanks to all my players and those who played with me as well.

Looking forward to next year already.
AJKM

Return to Fright Night