Fright Night V 2011 - Now Full!

Wellington Horror RPG Convention - Halloween - www.frightnightcon.org

Moderators: Paul, AJKM, Highwayman

Fright Night V 2011 - Now Full!

Postby binder » Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:58 pm

To repeat from my post below...

Hi All...

I've been staggered by the fantastic reception to Fright Night, and believe it or not we are now totally full!!!

If you are still interested in attending, however, please do contact us at frightnight.wellington@gmail.com as I'm investigating the logistics of getting another couple of GMs on board!

My original post -

Hi All...

Just a reminder that Fright Night is on again this year and will be held on Saturday the 29th of October (from 4.30 to midnight) at Turnbull House.

Thanks to all the GMs we now have games available for registration over at http://www.frightnightcon.org.

Cheers!

Marcus
Last edited by binder on Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
binder

Fright Night is Calling for Players!

Postby binder » Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:02 pm

Hi All,

Fright Night (http://www.frightnightcon.org) has opened its door for players! If you are interested in attending a night of terror and fun roleplaying come over and see what we have to offer.

To register for games drop us a line at frightnight.wellington@gmail.com and list your first and second preference for each round. We work on a first in, first served system, so get in quick!

As a reminder, Fright Night is to be held on October the 29th (a Saturday) this year at Turnbull House in central Wellington. Player registration is $20, and we are going to be offering delivered pizza during the inter-round break (more details on this to follow).

As always, we rely on the roleplaying community to embrace and share this opportunity to 'horrify' our peers, and so let's all rally for another great night of terror this Halloween!
binder

Re: Fright Night V 2011

Postby Jenni » Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:41 pm

registered!

Also, is the Monster of the Week double feature going into round 2 or not?
Jenni

Postby Mike Sands » Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:46 pm

Jenni, the Monster of the Week double feature is intentionally side by side. There is likely to be some crossover during the games - you might not end up in the same game you started!

On a totally other topic, I see that the new Fright Night film will have started by then... maybe there could be an informal pre-Fright Night Fright Night viewing?
Mike Sands

Postby Sophmelc » Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:14 am

Mike Sands wrote:On a totally other topic, I see that the new Fright Night film will have started by then... maybe there could be an informal pre-Fright Night Fright Night viewing?

Sounds like a cool idea. David Tennant as a sleeze ball magician is not something I want to miss!
Sophmelc

Postby binder » Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:33 pm

Hi All...

I've been staggered by the fantastic reception to Fright Night, and believe it or not we are now totally full!!!

If you are still interested in attending, however, please do contact us at frightnight.wellington@gmail.com as I'm investigating the logistics of getting another couple of GMs on board!

Marcus
binder

Postby Anarchangel » Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:01 am

Mike Sands wrote:Jenni, the Monster of the Week double feature is intentionally side by side. There is likely to be some crossover during the games - you might not end up in the same game you started!

Hot.

I eagerly anticipate the after action reports!
Ardens Ludere
My games: The Sprawl; Conquering Corsairs.
Con Rotation: The Sprawl; Dungeon World.
Anarchangel

Re: Fright Night V 2011 - Now Full!

Postby Jenni » Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:37 pm

awesome awesome awesome. I will certainly be doing a detailed write up of my Fright Night experiences, and dead keen to see the Fright Night movie as well.
Jenni

Postby Sophmelc » Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:38 pm

Jenni wrote: dead keen to see the Fright Night movie as well.

Heh...
Sophmelc

Postby Sophmelc » Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:55 am

Some very productive planning for the Fright Night V Monster of the Week DOUBLE FEATURE this weekend. I'm getting very excited about running this set up. Should be a horrific roller coaster ride.
Sophmelc

Return to Fright Night