Hello from London, UK!

Shoot the breeze...

Moderator: Paul

Hello from London, UK!

Postby catty_big » Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:04 am

Hi all

Thought I'd introduce myself before jumping onto the boards. You know, us Brits and our etiquette.

Some o' youse may know me from one or more of the international forums- Story Games, RPGGeek etc.- and if you do, then you'll know that I'm a game designer, and will probably be thinking Oh no, he's going to constantly shill his wretched games. Don't worry, I won't :). I'll probably mention them from time to time, but only when relevant to the discussion. As a designer keen to expand beyond his own shores, I want to know what makes folks in other parts of the world tick so, um, here I am.

To find out a bit about me, please check out my entry in the SG intro forum or the about section of my G+ profile. So yeah, look forward to chatting games and gaming wi' yez.

Oh, and my 'real' name? Nah ;).

Ciao me hearties!!
Currently promoting Sci-Fi Beta Kappa (published November 2013) and working on several other games: visit the indyhippo design lab for details.
catty_big

Re: Hello from London, UK!

Postby Luke » Tue Mar 25, 2014 6:53 pm

Welcome to NZRaG :)
Playing: D&D5e
Running: Masks, Tales from the Loop
Planning: Esper Genesis
Luke

Postby catty_big » Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:33 am

Thanks Luke! I'll have a look round the forums to see how folks roll here, and look forward to chatting gaming with you :).
Currently promoting Sci-Fi Beta Kappa (published November 2013) and working on several other games: visit the indyhippo design lab for details.
catty_big

Postby Steve Hickey » Wed Mar 26, 2014 3:58 am

Hi CB,

I've followed your threads on Story Games. Welcome!
Steve Hickey

Postby Paul » Wed Mar 26, 2014 5:47 pm

Welcome!
Paul
Board Admin

Postby catty_big » Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:27 pm

Thanks guys! @Steve Hickey that reminds me: I borrowed a copy of the MHR core book from a gamer buddy in November and still haven't read it :oops:. I think I should play/run a vanilla game before having a go at your hack of it, which I saw a mention of on a forum a while back.
catty_big

Return to Chat