Shadowrun game (Auckland)

Started a game but don't have enough players? Want a game but can't find a GM to run it for you?

Moderator: Paul

Shadowrun game (Auckland)

Postby Kaajatimos » Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:58 pm

Hi everyone,

I'm new here but looking to start up ideally a Shadowrun 5th Ed (possibly Shadowrun Anarchy) game and wanted to gauge if there was any interest. Ideally someone to GM and some more players would be amazing but I can GM in a pinch. At the moment we have my partner and I (possibly one or two others but not sure yet) and a gaming room at our flat in New Windsor.

We're open to a different kind of game such as Pathfinder/an AD&D variant if we can't get SR5 off the ground, but we'd definitely need a GM for one of those and I don't have any of the resources.

Ideal running times would be one day a week in the evening after work, or possibly on a Saturday or Sunday afternoon depending on availability/conflicts on any given weekend.

Cheers
Kaajatimos

Re: Shadowrun game (Auckland)

Postby Engel » Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:00 am

I have play a lot of SR2 and 3 in the last 20 years and am always keen for a campaign.

I recently ran a 2050 campaign using the original adventures.
Engel

Re: Shadowrun game (Auckland)

Postby Kaajatimos » Wed Jul 05, 2017 2:55 am

Sweet as, will keep in touch with any updates if it actually gets off the ground and you're still keen.
Kaajatimos

Return to Available Games